8.5.11

Workstation

Ok it's only took a year to start this project, recalling this post I was inspired to make myself a storage unit inspired by these in Berlin from schub laden.
Typecases were not a problem but finding odd drawers was harder than I thought, finally got 3 drawers that would be perfect from an old broken desk, a large filing drawer and two smaller drawers,  now I will be able to find my quoin keys and typescale a whole lot easier!
angle iron makes great runners for typecases
Still to finish off with some edging and paint then finally need a worktop to join it to another cabinet as this is going to be a workstation for the table tops presses. But don't hold your breath as that might be another 6 months ;o)

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for stopping and i would love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails