30.12.09

Card Swop

The weather has held the post up on the Christmas Card swap but I'm sure they'll all reach their destinations, I received two letterpressed cards from Letterpressed with a Smile, one Karl had a doodled on and another blank one for have a doodle on :) An emergency chair, I needed after all that shopping! Merry Christmas Karl!


My cards ended up a bit of a rush but I found some wonderful recycled banana card in my supplies that reminded me of snow so I did a trifold design with Ho Ho Ho printed with wood letters in silver on the front...



...also had a bit of fun trying to lock up the form for Rudolf, not a good example of how it should be done, but it worked!



in the middle I used an old Christmas greeting block in silver...


Hope everyone has had a very Merry Christmas and may all your dreams come true for 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards! Especially like the emergency chair on Karl's card and the paper on yours is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping and i would love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails