4.7.09

Hell-Box Letter Foundry

Another purchase! some fancy corners and rules from Ed at Letterpress Works where he runs the Hell-Box Letter Foundry, in which they take old broken type and smelt it to make new castings. Recycling thats what I like to see! I bought mine off ebay from him and if you have any specimens that you fancy, type, borders etc email him the pic, and if he has the mould he'll make them for you!
He's a very nice man and gave me free postage and if you are anywhere near him, call in I'm sure he'll give your a tour!
Hmm! Getting a urge for a letterpress tour of the counrty

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4.7.09

    Oh wow! I'm definitely bookmarking this one!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping and i would love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails